- Didn't have much to go on for EA, but that multiplayer stream trailer at the end... what hte hell was that
- As for Bethesda... the fanvideos and memes at the start were fun to watch, and gotta love that guy in the audience who kept changing his shirt.
- Microsoft... could just as well have called it "Xbox and Windows 10" presentation considering almost every game was also available for Win10. Then again, I guess getting an Xbone would be a good idea if you want to play those games without Win10...
- Ubisofts presentations... never fail to entertain. Also amused over how they mentioned NX more (once) than Nintendo themselves did...
- Sony might not have the new half-upgrade to show off, but still made sure to let us know a bunch of those games would be in VR. We also got our first look at Kojima's new game... a trailer that just leaves more questions than answers. How appropiate for a trolling creator like him.
Special mention goes to this terrifying Crash Bandicoot Skylanders figurine... not a good look for you, Crash.
- And Nintendo... we already knew they'd mainly focus on Zelda this year, but that sure was an amazing Zelda game. I can't wait to play it... And as a pleasant surprise. we did actually get a few new reveals and info about upcoming games too!
Copy this comic strip into your blog or website with this code:
<a href="http://consolers.cfw.me/comics/pl/682817"><img src="http://consolers.cfw.me/images/comics/113/9a817240f896ada9ea66c4a17ce4d3d7253119586.png" alt="Consolers - E3 2016" /></a>
Or into forums with this code: