So another year's E3 is over, and you know what that means... Another E3 comic!
(also PC had an event too but I didn't really feel like sitting through 3 hours of PC gaming. Apparently I didn't miss much, except for a bit of obligatory HL3 trolling or something)
- That watch looks really clunky and uncomfortable to wear.
- Nice car, Microsoft! Step it up, everyone else showing off racing games. Backwards compatibility is great and the Rare collection is both nice and kinda sad at the same time.
- EA had a lot of the expected SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS, and just what was with that Minion game? Best part of the show was Precious Yarn Man Martin Sahlin. He's the hero gaming needs but not the one EA deserves
- Ubisoft, that's not how you make a meme. Memes can't be forced, they happen naturally
- Okay, even I'll admit Nintendo's presentation was underwhelming, but I really don't think it was THAT horrible. Yeah, I'm not too happy about that Metroid spinoff either, but a lot of the stuff did look great and fun, even though there were only a few news.
- Nice trolling, Squeenix
Copy this comic strip into your blog or website with this code:
<a href="http://consolers.thecomicseries.com/comics/pl/545635"><img src="http://consolers.thecomicseries.com/images/comics/89/cd59af9bb5cf3dcac1988c1ac11ce5192009628207.png" alt="Consolers - E3 2015" /></a>
Or into forums with this code: